Help with 3D Printing Workshops

I am looking for someone who might be able to help me run a 3D Printing workshop for 8 children at a time ages 6-12 at the Needham Free Public Library in Needham, MA this November. It could be a 1 time workshop or the same workshop repeated 3 times for different attendees. Workshops would cover how to download a design from sites like Tinkercad, how to choose a print that will likely be successful, how to choose infill, how to choose between ABS and PLA for a project, how to size the print and save it to a flash drive. The library will print the projects outside of the workshop for children to pick up latter. If interested, please send me your name, contact info, experience with 3D printing, experience with children and with teaching and your compensation requirements in email to pdugan@minlib.net.

Would it in person or virtual?

It would be in-person unless things change. Limited to 10-12 children, socially distanced with masks required. Room is ventilated and we can run a hepa filter in the room.

Paula

Did you find someone to do the workshop? We have maker studio guides who could help you lead the workshop virtually, possibly, if you are still in need…

1 Like